- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Category Archives: Disabilities
The voice inside my head starts talking loudly every time I drive to the gym. It says things like, “I hate exercising inside on such a nice day. What’s the point when all it seems to do is make me … Continue reading
This article is the second in a two-part series, you can read last week’s post Intergenerational Grief – Billy, Part I here. I saw multiple loses during my years as a Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse. Babies were born prematurely, some died during delivery … Continue reading