- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Category Archives: Loss of a spouse
Last Thursday night, I am hunkered down on the couch watching my favorite show, the ABC television medical drama series, Grey’s Anatomy. I find myself thumbing through tweets during the commercials. One of them strikes me that said, “This is … Continue reading
Things that shouldn’t happen happened multiple times this week. Reading the paper you understand the tragedies occurring throughout the world, the unrest within our communities and the turmoil within people’s lives. These are the life-changing stories that took place in … Continue reading