- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Category Archives: Nature
“Sometimes just looking up and out brings the gift of healing.” Continue reading
“Who leaves the pine-tree, leaves his friend, unnerves his strength, invites his end.” Ralph Waldo Emerson “How beautiful the leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.” John Burroughs When a tree is diseased or … Continue reading
Playing the game Table Topics with friends, we went around the circle answering a select question. “What would you like to do for a job that might surprise all of your friends?” One of the men in our group answered, “I’d … Continue reading