- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Category Archives: poems
I am grieving the lack of sun and terribly depressed. My fingers are numb and I can’t feel the rest, even though my body is fully dressed. Those around me stay cheerful and recite the lines that the sun is … Continue reading
Faces of emaciated caged dogs, appear on the television screen, the swollen bellies of children we have never seen. Closer to home, a young girl’s life draws to an end – from an invasive tumor growing in her head. A … Continue reading