- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Category Archives: Relationships
Our elderly neighbors seldom come outside despite the park-like setting of their suburban yard. We watch the exterior of their home deteriorate from lack of paint, boards coming loose and holes from animals welcoming decay. Three walls of the home’s … Continue reading
I am the “Queen of Plan B.” I pride myself on being flexible, being able to drop whatever I am doing if something more important presents itself. Something more important could mean responding to a serious health crisis of a … Continue reading