- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Category Archives: Rituals and Traditions
Anne sits in the upholstered arm-chair in the front row of the visitation room at the local funeral home. Waiting for the funeral service to begin, she stares at the casket where a cascading blanket of red roses and her … Continue reading
Washing on Monday, writing on Wednesday – I don’t make a predetermined schedule for my week, as some of my friends do. I like being organized; however, and crossing things off of my “to do” list, but I have really lost that ability this … Continue reading