- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Category Archives: Summer
“Sometimes just looking up and out brings the gift of healing.” Continue reading
I am ten years old; my knobby knees shaking as I stand upon the high diving board getting ready to jump as the last test of my abilities. After six weeks of swimming lessons, they think I am ready for … Continue reading