- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: ACOA
The Disease of Secrets – Part One
I wonder if I am still an ACOA (adult child of an alcoholic) if the alcoholic is dead? On Monday, February 16th, 1999 my dad dies of Tuberculosis – secondary to a weakened immune system from “the drink.” The Saturday … Continue reading
Posted in My story Tagged ACOA, alcoholic, Baby Boomers, dad, drinking, father, grandpa, hate, love, Nat King Cole, Perry Como, relationship, Toastmasters, Tuberculosis 2 Comments