- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: address book
Who Remains In Your Address Book?
I consider myself a middle of the road techie; I understand some of the current trends but lack technological skill with some of it. I have an iPhone, use Twitter, manage a blog and I have a personal and professional … Continue reading
Posted in Grief, Lessons from others, My story, Transitions, Uncategorized Tagged address book, calendar, cloud, death, Facebook, grief, iPhone, journey, relationship, techie, technology, time, Twitter 12 Comments