- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: assisted-living
Living while dying – Part I
This is the first of a two-part story that I decided to write about a personal experience involving hospice since this is National Hospice and Palliative Care Month… This time it is lung cancer that has spread to lymph nodes … Continue reading
Posted in Lessons from others, My story Tagged assisted-living, challenge, change, dignity, emotionally, estate, executor, faith, friends, funeral, godchild, hope, hospice, love, lung cancer, lymph nodes, medically, nursing, palliative care, radiation, tears, therapy 6 Comments