- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: baptism
My husband Chris and I watch as our pastor cups his hand into the basin and begins to pour water on our son’s forehead. This is a sacred sacrament, our firstborn’s baptism. Two years later, another pastor is the only … Continue reading
Chris will be turning sixty-one on January 31, but I don’t think he’s celebrating birthdays in heaven. Twenty-four years after his death, I still pause on this day and wonder if his baby face would have aged well, if his … Continue reading