- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: bereaved
Turning inward to find something new
You have had many and great sadnesses. But please consider whether these great sadnesses have not gone right to the center of yourself? Whether much in you has not altered, whether you have not somewhere, at some point of your … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged altered, being, bereaved, change, feelings, grief, life story, Loss, poet, Rainer Maria Rilke, sadness, stillness, traumatized, travel, withdraw Leave a comment