- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: Christian
Forever Young – Grieving the Passage of Time
I see the picture of the three of us. Framed in silver, it sits on the marble-top console table that had been my grandmother’s. I mention the picture when it catches my eye as I sit in my mother’s living … Continue reading
Posted in Aging, death, Faith, family, Grief, grieving, My story, parents, Spirituality, Uncategorized Tagged ageing, Bob Dylan, Christian, Christianity, death, Eternal Life, faith, fears, Forever Young, God, hope, mortality, mother, parent 6 Comments