- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: family
One of my favorite Christmas songs is on the CD Home for Christmas by Amy Grant. The song is, “Grown-Up Christmas List.” The words of the chorus sum up so many of my own personal sentiments that I often sing … Continue reading
I was honored to be approached by The Kindness Blog to write an article about the ways in which kindness has affected my life…this is the story I submitted. He didn’t kiss me goodbye in the morning, believing that it … Continue reading