- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: funeral home
There are days in your life that replay over and over in your memory and this will be one I never forget. It is Tuesday, February 13th, 1990. My husband Chris goes to his roofing job before sunrise, not waking … Continue reading
Anne sits in the upholstered arm-chair in the front row of the visitation room at the local funeral home. Waiting for the funeral service to begin, she stares at the casket where a cascading blanket of red roses and her … Continue reading