- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: grief
I feel like everyone sees the big, bold-letter ‘W’ painted on my forehead as I enter the hospital this morning. Looking at my feet as much as possible, I put on my scrubs. In my numbed state of grief, I walk through … Continue reading
A warm breeze travels through the canyons, carrying the scent of lavender as it brushes my cheek. My bare toes touch the deck’s surface sending the canopied swing into motion. Taking a four-hour airplane ride, an hour-long bus ride and … Continue reading