- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: hands
One day in the life of my hands
Posted on September 4, 2013 by Greet Grief
My right hand reaches for the cordless phone that is ringing on the kitchen wall. Fingers rapidly press the buttons as I call my friend down the block to come and help with my sleeping child. Frantically searching hands find … Continue reading →