- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: Holy Season
The Grief That Stole Christmas
Posted on December 11, 2013 by Greet Grief
BA HUM BUG! That is what I say under my breath when people invite me to another holiday party. That is what I feel baking my traditional cookies and putting up those old, familiar decorations. I cry out when I … Continue reading →
Posted in My story | Tagged BA HUM BUG, Christmas, cookies, courage, deceased, decorations, gifts, grief, Grinch, holiday, holiday plan, Holy Season, hope, loved one, presence, Scrooge, self-care, traditions, tree | 4 Comments