- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: kitchen
The Kitchen is the Heart of the Home and the Center of my Grief
It has taken a year, both of us working full-time, to save for the down payment for our first home. The lannon-stone house built in the 1950s, sits on a half-acre lot, nestled between farmland. There is no extra money … Continue reading
Posted in death, Grief, grieving, In The Beginning, Life's Losses, My story, Transitions Tagged Central Park, death, flash backs, funeral, grief, house, husband, kitchen, Loss, memories, widow, worry 6 Comments