- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: lifestyle
Driving Through Loss
It moves slowly towards becoming a reality, one incident mingled within ordinary life events; the rude awakening comes when I step into the role of parenting my parent. I feel comfortable in positions of leadership, but now I wish … Continue reading
Posted in Lessons from others Tagged adjust, anger, car, change, cognitively, courage, driving, emotionally, freedom, give up, God, grateful, grief, independent, intervene, keys, lifestyle, Loss, parenting parents, physically, reality, support 4 Comments