- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: McDonald’s
Lost and Looking for Happy
I know I am wearing clothes and shoes, and that my toddler son is in my arms. There are people from all walks of life going in and out and pushing past us as I stare blankly at the menu. … Continue reading
Posted in behavior, Bereavement, death, Grief, grieving, My story, Reflection, Single parenting Tagged All of Me, gasping, grief, grief work, grieving, happiness, Happy Meal, healing, heartache, John Legend, Loss, McDonald's, numbness, sobbing, son, widow 10 Comments