- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: middle age
A Midlife Crisis or a Moment of Sanity?
You know who they are: your crazy aunt who is suddenly wearing mini-skirts and dying her hair three shades of magenta so she can fit in with her teenagers. Your middle-aged boss whose seen having liquid lunches with one of the secretaries a … Continue reading
Posted in Lessons from animals Tagged adopt, allergic, birthday, class, crazy, dog, Hound, mid-life crisis, middle age, obedience, puppy, Rhodesian Ridgeback, shelter, trainer, training, Wisconsin Humane Society 4 Comments