- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: pain
Chris’ friends plow my long driveway after his death, fix the garbage disposal and replace the leaky faucet. Baskets of ready-to-eat foods and snacks for both adults and kids brought to my home by a co-worker. Platters of lunch meats, … Continue reading →
This is the second post in a two-part series about my family’s first experience with hospice. November is National Hospice and Palliative Care Month… My mom and I make plans for cocktail hour in Aunt Jean’s “new” room, inviting two of Jean’s closest … Continue reading →