- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: rabbi
In the Name of God – How Faith Communities Can Support the Bereaved
The words of his story stick in his throat as Roger tries to swallow his emotions. His wife Elaine has died four months ago; the fresh pain being unleashed as he finds a willing listener in me. Elaine had been … Continue reading
Posted in Bereavement, Faith, Grief, Healing, Lessons from others, Religion, Spirituality, support Tagged acceptance, anger, church, compassion, faith, funeral, God, grief, grieving, Loss, memorial, pastor, priest, rabbi, support, worship 2 Comments