- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: skip
Losing Myself to Adulthood
I am riding in the car with my husband, windows partially down, wind blowing my hair, enjoying the smell of the damp spring air after the rainstorm. We round the corner, passing a row of pine trees as the memory … Continue reading
Posted in Childhood, death, Friends, Gifts from Nature, Grief, grieving, growth, Life's Losses, My story, Transitions Tagged backyard, car, celebrations, childhood, dance, fort, friends, grief, imagination, inner child, lightning, memory, play, rainstorm, skip, thunder, wind 8 Comments