- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: song
What are the words to your grief song?
I turn up the volume of the TV when Ellen DeGeneres announces that one of her favorite singers is going to perform on her show. It is Joshua Radin and the song is, “Beautiful Day.” I focus all my attention on … Continue reading
Posted in Bereavement, death, Grief, grieving, growth, Healing, Inspiration, My story, Reflection, The Gifts of Grief Tagged Beautiful Day, Ellen DeGeneres, gift, gratitude, grief, Joshua Radin, journey, life, Loss, memory, mourning, recover, song, television, The Ellen Show, trauma 1 Comment