- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: South Bend
Just an ordinary day
The phone rings in the middle of the night. Katie looks at the clock and it is 2:20 a.m. “Katie, it’s Dad, I am so sorry but I think you should come home honey, the hospice nurse says Mom doesn’t … Continue reading
Posted in Lessons from others Tagged 2001, airplane, brain tumor, Chicago O'Hare, death, died, disease, family, friends, grief, hospice, Indiana, life, lives, memory, nation, natural causes, phone, remember, roots, September 11, South Bend, starvation, terrorism, void, world, World Trade Center 2 Comments