- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: spring
It is cold in the house this morning as I leave the comfort of my warm bed and enter the ceramic shower stall. Despite the chill and the fact that I once again don two layers of clothing on April … Continue reading
Posted in death, Faith, Gifts from Nature, Grief, grieving, Lessons from others, Life's Losses, My story, Religion, Spirituality, The Gifts of Grief Tagged death, Easter, grief, Holy Week, lessons, loved ones, memories, Religion, resurrection, robin, snow, spirituality, spring, sunshine, winter 3 Comments