- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: story
A Picture Paints A Thousand Words
Posted on March 19, 2014 by Greet Grief
I saw a Twitter post a few weeks ago about “Selfies” being taken at funerals and I have to admit I panicked thinking that people were somehow including the deceased in the picture. Thank goodness I was wrong – the … Continue reading →
Posted in behavior, funerals, Grief, My story, Photography, Rituals and Traditions | Tagged cell phones, cemetary, deceased, funeral, grandparents, grieving, parents, photographer, pictures, selfies, story, teenagers | 6 Comments