- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: strategy
A Loss Worth Celebrating
Jeff and I meet in June 1990 and grief is the topic of our first conversation. Both of us are young when our spouses die tragically and suddenly, leaving us with young children and changing our worlds forever. You can … Continue reading
Posted in growth, Inspiration, Lessons from others, Life's Losses, My story, Relationships, Transitions Tagged challenge, cope, death, flexibility, girlfriends, grief, holidays, husband, life's losses, losses, relationship, strategy, vacation, wedding, weekends, work 2 Comments