- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: traumatic
We watch and listen to daily newscasts of multiple traumatic situations that occur within our community and throughout our world. Sympathetic to the families whose lives are affected, until the routine and demands of our day blur our memory of … Continue reading →
Two steps up to a small concrete porch with a wrought-iron railing, you enter an arched door leading into the front hallway. The living room and dining room is the entire length of our cream-city brick house on 91st Street. … Continue reading →