- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: trembling
God’s work amongst the ashes – Part IV
Peering through the small rectangle of glass in the narthex door, I scan the modest size crowd that has gathered in the sanctuary of the Lutheran church where I have been a member since the age of four. It seems … Continue reading
Posted in My story Tagged aisle, ashes, blending, challenges, church, co-workers, daughter, faith, family, friends, God, grace, grief, Holy Communion, married, narthex, organ music, pastor, path, prayers, sanctuary, son, trembling 4 Comments