- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: unexpected loss
Loss is everywhere
Death and taxes, the two things they say are guaranteed in life. I would have to add that LOSS is another aspect of life that is guaranteed. If the dictionary defines life “as the course of existence, the sum of all … Continue reading
Posted in Life's Losses Tagged expected loss, grief, grieving, Loss, milestones, unexpected loss Leave a comment