- Tears Come With Joy and Sorrow August 18, 2016
- Mountain Top Moments July 13, 2016
- Help Within A Stone April 1, 2016
- Living After A Child Dies January 10, 2016
- Looking Death in the Face – The Story of a Naïve Nurse October 8, 2015
What would you like to read?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
CopyrightThe blog posts are my own, if not, I let you know it. I'm not copying your work, so don't copy mine. If you like something you read, make sure you give Greet Grief full credit or contact me at GreetGrief@gmail.com and let me know how you plan to use my post...
Tag Archives: vocation
What Makes You An Expert?
I think the title of my first book will be, “Surviving 101 losses and still standing” or “Grief Expert without the degree.” My earliest memories of loss are the death of my pet gerbil and saying goodbye to my friend … Continue reading
Posted in Life's Losses, My story Tagged addiction, alone, changes, credentials, death, degree, disease, grief, grief expert, heartbreak, hobby, husband, isolated, Loss, losses, miscarriage, R.N., shotgun, sudden death, trauma, vocation 6 Comments